Do you want to Update Android Jellybean to Android Nougat? If yes then you are at right place so, today in this article i will guide you How to Update Android Jellybean to Android Nougat (7.0).
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android version released by google on 9th march 2016. The new version of android 7.0 Nougat comes with new features but the design is almost same.
How To Get Android Nougat on Android jellybean.
- In this tutorial we will use the Android Nougat launcher, Wallpapers to change the look of Android jellybean to Nougat.
How To Make Android Jellybean Look Like Android Nougat 7.0
1. Download the Android Nougat 7.0 Launcher From Playstore for jelllybean.
2. Now download and install the launcher.
3. Open the Android Nougat launcher.
4. That’s all you have been successfully update your android jellybean to nougat.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Wallpaper.
Now after downloading the wallpaper set them as default
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Ringtone
1. Download Android Nougat ringtones.
2. Set the Android Nougat ringtone as default ringtone
How To Officially Update Android Jellybean to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Open the settings of your phone.
- Now go the “About Phone” Option.
- Tap on that.
- In About phone section tap on Software Update option.
- You need internet connection or Wi-fi to finding the update.
- If your phone find the update download and install it.
So this is my article on How To Make Android Jellybean Looks Like Android 7.0 Nougat. If you have any question or suggestion feel free to comment down below.