We know that, Snapchat is a multimedia messaging app used globally. It is easy to access Snapchat but not as much easy to delete it. Here we tell you some simple steps for How to delete Snapchat account.
Also Check – How To Fix Screen Overlay Error (2019)
How to delete your Snapchat account(Step 1)
- Click on this link https://accounts.snapchat.com/delete_account from any browser because you cant delete snapchat account from its actual app.
- Firstly, enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot as usual.
- Tap on“Log In”.
- Then enter your username and password again.
- Select “Delete my account”, all the way at the bottom.
- Its done
Pro Tip: Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days because for some reasons if you want to reactivate your account then you can “Log In” again.
How to delete your Snapchat account(Step 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Then scroll down and select “Support”, under the “Company” section.
- Tap on “Learning the Basics”
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Then follow the same procedure as done before in (STEP 1).
How to Delete a Snapchat Story?
Are you really worried about the story you posted by mistake on Snapchat, this situation is really scary and worst. But there is no need to worry now these quick steps will help you to Delete Snapchat Story.
Follow these simple steps:
- On the Camera Screen, tap on the “Stories” icon on the lower right (alternatively, swipe left on your Camera Screen).
- So here, you’re on your Stories Screen then find the Story which contains the Story you want to remove and tap on the overflow menu icon.
- Find the Story or Snap you want to remove, and tap on it.
- Next, on the Snap Screen, tap on the overflow menu icon in the top right.
- Tap on the “Trashcan” icon in the lower-left
- Click on “Delete”. That’s all!
How to Delete and Block Snapchat Friends
Snapchat is really fun to use and share stories with your friends and stuff but some friends are really annoying and keep spamming and disturbing. So here are some simple ways to Delete and Block Snapchat Friends.
- First step is to go to your friends list.
- Then select the name of your Spammer or annoying friend.
- Tap on the gear icon that appears just next to their name.
- Select Block to stop receiving Snaps from that person or just Delete if you want to permanently remove him or her from your contacts.
If you want to unblock repeat the same step.